I’ve written an article for Nature TTL on what to photograph in the summer in the Scottish Highlands. Truth be told, I am far more enthusiastic about our winter wildlife opportunities (I wrote an article that’s primarily about that too) but there’s still plenty to do over the summer months such as osprey, pine martens, seabirds, wood ants, dolphins, red squirrels and mountain hares.
If you are visiting the Highlands at any time of year then I offer photography workshops and guiding:
- Red Squirrels (at my private feeding station)
- Mountain hares
- An introduction to wildlife photography
- Birds in Flight
- A Day in the North East (summer)
- Crested Tits (winter, private feeding station)
- 3 Day/4 Night residential winter wildlife
- 2.5 Day/3 Night residential red squirrel workshop
If what you’d like to do isn’t on that list then please do get in touch and we can discuss.
I also have a rental cabin on my property which sleeps 1-2 people (it has 2 European single beds which can be pushed together to create a super king). Cabin guests receive a 10% discount on non-residential workshops. I wrote about in this blog.
The Scottish Highlands are a wonderful place and I love living here and sharing my enthusiasm for the wildlife that surrounds me with cabin guests and clients.